Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Weekly Scrapz

I love this background paper and alpha stickers from Websters' Pages. Especially the chandelier. It also features Prima's flowers, jewels, canvas and felt branch. I added in music paper from Cosmo Cricket, tag from 7 gypsies, canvas brads from Making Memories and lace ribbon from Maya Road. I wanted to make layout with the feminine, soft touch. Which sometimes can be difficult with me having two boys in the family. Inspired by Pink Sketches #57.

And yet another layout from using October afternoon papers and tags. I keep every scrap of October Afternoon. I just love them so much. The journalling tags are from Webster's Pages and Little Yellow Bicycle. Flowers and jewels from Prima. Metal clip and ribbon from Making Memories. Inspired by 52 weeks sketch #50.

No comments: