Thursday, September 17, 2009

Weekly Scrapz

This layout I did for a challenge on The Story Matters. It's about Daily Rituals. I think this is the first challenge that I've tried out. Just for fun!

These two layouts are made with Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love collection. I used the papers, stickers and chipboards. I absolutely adore this collection!

When I bought the My Mind's Eye Abbey Road dinosaur collection, I haven't had anything in mind. But when I realised I was scrapping Bryan's dentist visit, I thought this was a perfect match! Because to get Bryan ready for his dentist visit, I read to him a book about 'Harry and his dinosaurs Say Raah!'

This is the rest of the My Mind's Eye line. The patterned paper with the circles actually reminded me of the bowling ball. Which was perfect for the layout. Hubbie took us bowling just for fun one day. And Bryan, who wore shoes much bigger than his feet, really enjoyed himself. So did Gabriel who watched from the sidelines.

No comments: