Sunday, September 6, 2009

Army Open House 2009

This weekend was the army open house. Where the general public gets to see all the combat vehicles. Bryan was very excited to go. And I think hubbie was as well. Gabriel tagged along. And chewed on his biscuit pretty much the whole time.

We even got to look at lots of army vehicles. Bryan was extra excited about the ones he could climb up on.

Bryan and hubbie climbed up the huge Leopard tank. It was really very big. I think that was one of my favourites too. I wonder what it looked like inside...

Here's Bryan and me in another one.

In one of the exhibition buildings, Bryan got to actually carry an actual assault rifle. It's actually much heavier than it looks. There were other buildings/exhibitions where we could try lot of other fun stuff, but Bryan is a little too small for them. Maybe in a few years.

No comments: