Sunday, May 31, 2009

Swimming Classes


Bryan's now over a month into his swimming classes. And he is enjoying himself. He isn't scared of the water and he is confident enough to jump in and kick for a short distance. I often have to remind myself that he's only 3 and a half years old. And he's already learning how to swim. Soon, he'll be able to swim on his own and even join in Midget competitions. He's really growing up so fast!


Meanwhile, when my mother-in-law brings Bryan for his classes, Gabriel follows and watches his brother learn to swim in the pool. If I was there with Bryan I'd go for a dip with Gabriel. But too bad I have to work weekdays... I haven't been able to find the time to start a proper exercise programme since Gabriel was born. With Bryan I managed to find some weekend time. But now it's almost impossible.

No comments: