Saturday, May 2, 2009

April Scrapz


I used Little Yellow Bicycle Vita Bella paper for the background. The diamonds are cut out partially with a craft knife to hold the photo in place. The flowers on the right are punched out and combined with a small brad. I kept the design simple to emphasize the colour combination and to highlight the lovely background paper. This layout is fitting as the last page of an album.


This layout uses Little Yellow Bicycle's latest Baby Safari papers and embellishments. I absolutely adore this line. The papers had a subtle background design and is very versatile. The circles were cut out from a separate paper and used as embellishments. The layout was borrowed from the Two Peas in a Bucket "A Year of You" April class. It was just fitting to showcase all the babies in the family.


I really wanted to try something different so I used a large die-cut paper from LYB as the background. I had a lovely Daisy Bucket tree which I cutout from the original background paper and trimmed to fit. The photo was overlaid with a transparency from the LYB line as well. After putting in all the stickers, rub-ons and letters, I had a little bit of space left for my journalling. Perfect!

No comments: