Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Boys


So far Bryan's taking to Gabriel very well. He always comes by to hug/kiss his little brother. Which is great. He's also more affectionate. He'd suddenly hug/kiss me too. I think he just wants to make sure I'm still there for him.

But Bryan's also getting a bit more stubborn as well. He has had a mind of his own since he was younger. So I'm not sure if he's just testing the limits or if he's acting up because of Gabriel. Meanwhile, I'm walking that fine line between setting firm boundaries and giving Bryan more independence. He still gets up to all kinds of mischief when no one is looking. Yet he can be such a well behaved and well mannered boy.

I'm hoping Gabriel will be as cheerful and pleasant as Bryan. But I'm also looking forward to seeing the differences too. I wonder what both of them will be like when they are older. If they will be followers or leaders. If they will be the studious type or the sporty type.

No comments: