Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An Early Christmas


My darling hubbie bought me a gorgeous new wallet from Kate Spade for Christmas. Thank you! It even came in a box with a pretty little bow.


The wallet is actually brown in colour on the outside with pink on the inside and lined with brown polka dots. The photo doesn't really do it justice.

Kate Spade designs not only bags and shoes but lovely papers, wallets and clothes. There is even a range for the men, Jack Spade. Her designs are fresh and modern. She plays with bold colours and simple patterns. And it's not too pricey either. Perfect for a Christmas or birthday present.

I also love her simple diaper tote bags as well. But as it is, I already have quite a few diaper bags of my own. I do have my eye on a bag or two for next year's Christmas present. :)

No comments: