Wednesday, November 7, 2007

An Unfussy Haircut



I decided that Bryan was long overdue for a haircut. His last one was about 3 months or so ago I think. For a guy, it's a little long. And his fringe was almost reaching his eyebrows. So I took him to the one at United Square. The one which has DVDs playing, and with lots of toys to play with. The one especially for kids. Also the one that costs $18. I think that's pretty expensive for a kids cut. But it's also the one which Bryan likes.

So I was expecting that I had to coax him to sit on my lap and having to promise to get him stuff after that. But Bryan really behaved himself. He sat on the chair ALL BY HIMSELF. And he actually let the hairdresser put on that plastic sheet around his neck. Throughout the entire cut, he just watched the Hi 5 video and DIDN'T FUSS AT ALL! And before he left, he politely said his "Thank you" and "Bye".

I am so proud of my boy. I let him have 2 sweets. (I usually never let him have any.) And the hairdresser gave him a sheet of Garfield stickers.

No comments: