Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busyness

I've been rather busy these few weeks. So has my hubbie. There's been a lot of stuff happening these few weeks. I've been quite tired out and compounding that is me not having time to go to the gym. Which means that my energy levels are not as high. I need that adrenalin rush. I'm going to have to find the time to some exercise. Meanwhile, I've been getting my energy off Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos.

Mostly because I have started lectures for my Family Medicine Course. Which takes place mostly on Saturday afternoons. And I need to have read up the notes. Which aren't very thick but very concentrated. It takes me a good hour or so to absorb just one section. Plus I have to think about the case studies at the end. AND this Saturday happens to be my presentation on one of the cases. Somehow I managed to get myself 'arrowed' into doing the presentation. Which my tutor says I have to go and add in more stuff into the presentation. So back to my powerpoint slides.

Meanwhile, my hubbie is busy with a launch of a new product in his office. And he has decided to 'beng-arize' his car. I told him he could. My birthday gift to him. Sometimes I think he spends more of his free time on his car, cleaning and waxing then he does me. I have to admit though, it looks very nice and shiny. Even if I don't understand all the contraptions he's adding. He tells me I shouldn't worry my 'pretty little' head about any of it. I ask him anyway. And then I get all confused and cross-eyed when he tries to explain. Maybe I should learn to mind my own business.

No comments: