Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter Weekend



This weekend is going to be so exciting for both of us. My hubbie is holding a soccer competition for his major clients this Sunday. With lots of great prizes, including great electronic products and gift vouchers.

My weekend is going to be a Harry Potter one. Tomorrow the last book in the Harry Potter series is going to be launched at 7am in the morning. I have already preordered my book and it will be arriving at my place by special post. I'm so excited to find out what happens in the end. If it's going to be Harry Potter or 'onewhoshallnotbenamed' who wins in the end. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a happyish sort of ending. But I'm dedicating my free time this weekend and next week to completing the book.

And then in the evening me and my hubbie are going to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in the cinemas. We had made a deal, he'll watch the Harry Potter movie with me and I'll watch The Simpsons movie with him.

Watch this space for the reviews!

No comments: