Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekly Scraps





18 June - Bryan's birthday party at the Cuckoo Restaurant. He turns six!. We had a buffet dinner with lots of yummy food. And Bryan had a yummy chocolate birthday cake at the end of it. It was a great day for him. I used Webster's Let's Celebrate collection for this. It was perfect for his birthday photos. The flower and jewels were also from Websters.



This photos are from the same night. It's a group photo with all of us in it. I'm quite happy that the photo came up ok. The restaurant was quite dark inside. I used the papers from Webster's Spring Market. While the flowers and jewels this time are from Prima. I did a lot of cutting for this layout. But I liked how the layout matched the photo.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: