Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Long School Break

It's the school holidays now for Bryan. And the holidays started out with his cousins staying over the weekend. They had a lot of fun. Mostly in front of the computer and the Wii. Even though Bryan is a good 5 years younger than his cousins, he got along quite alright.

I've planned some activities during the holidays for him. Just to fill up his time and get him to do something other than watch tv. I think he needs to get out of the house and have more outdoor time. He'll be busy with Chinese camp and the church Christmas performance. And of course activity books.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the end of year sales to start. I need to get the boys clothes for the new year, Christmas presents, etc. Singapore's slowly getting into the festive mood. With all the Christmas decorations going up. It's almost my favourite time of the year!

No comments: