Monday, July 5, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It was a very cool, rainy weekend here in Singapore. Which brought us relief from the usual hot sun. But it also meant that we couldn't do anything outdoors. We had planned a zoo trip, but it was raining quite a bit.

So we decided to go shopping indoors instead. Bryan picked up some more Toy Story 3 stuff. And we found the Lotso bear. It even had the strawberry scent. So cute, cuddly and PINK! Gabriel liked it. So I used that excuse to buy it. Heh.

We spent the nights watching the World Cup quarterfinals. I've always been a fan of Brazil. So I was a quite disappointed when they lost. Oh well, next time. Meanwhile, I thought Germany played really well. And they beat Argentina 4-nil. I think they have quite a good chance of winning this year.

No comments: