Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekly Scrapz


I wanted to scrap about me and Chun Chong. It's been a while since I've scrapped something about just the both of us, without the kids or other family activities. I wanted it to be something special, Ever After.


This layout is a simple colour block layout. Very simple to do and nice on the eyes. I especially like the puffy light blue Rainboot Thickers. This layout is about Bryan's swim classes.


June happens to be one of the hottest months in Singapore. A lot of our weekends are spent in the pool in the club. And I also brought Gabriel for his first dips in the pool too. I used a compass to draw out the circles of varying size. And the ducks from October Afternoon are really cute.


For this layout, I used up the rest of my Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia collection. And some die-cuts from the October Afternoon Cherry Hill collection.

No comments: