Saturday, April 25, 2009

Unusual Zoo Creatures


The zoo has all the fabulous animals, like the giraffe, elephant; the big cats like tigers, lions.

But sometimes if you stop and look around you, you can find small monkeys on trees. And even little insects. Like this gorgeous spider and it's beautiful web. Even tiny little things can create such a beautiful, delicate structure. Takes my breath away.

My father is quite a naturalist. He loves nature and never hesitate to introduce us to the wonders of nature. I'm very glad he did. I know some people think of me as a bit of a princess. But I do actually enjoy going on nature hikes and especially diving. Which I miss...

I hope I manage to influence my boys to look around them and enjoy the world in all it's beauty. And to appreciate what God created for us to look after.

No comments: