Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Falling Sick

I don't usually fall sick. I do take the occasional day off for a bad migraine or flu but it's never really bad. Right up until last week. I must have caught a particularly bad strain of the flu because I was floored for days. I couldn't get up at all during the first 2 days and I spent most of the next 2 days resting. I'm honestly still not quite over it. I don't feel that bad and I don't actually have much of the symptoms but my eyes are still very tired and sometimes I get these giddy spells. Which is very annoying because I can't concentrate as much as I'd like to.

That and Gabriel now has the flu and he's a bit cranky. So I'm spending a lot of time with him. Trying to make him more comfortable. And that takes time away from Bryan who I think is feeling a little neglected since I've been unwell. I do miss spending time with my older boy. He's actually very bright and cheerful.

Sigh... I so need to get back to normal!

No comments: