Saturday, November 19, 2011

Weekly Scraps








So I'm finally working my way into my August photos. This is a photo of my boys during their school's National Day celebration. They are supposed to wear red and white. The colours of the Singapore flag. I usually take the opportunity to wear my red Ferrari top which is the only thing red that I own.

I used the rest of the OA school house collection. I especially love the chipboard banner. I just had to use it all up. I like how the layout turned out bright and cheery.






Since the National Day is always a school holiday, we spent it at the club together with all of Bryan and Gabriel's cousins. They all had an awesome time. First they went swimming, which turned out to be a fabulous thing to do. It was an incredibly hot day. Then, when it got too hot to swim, we all went bowling. And enjoyed fries with chicken wings.

For this, I used the rest of my old OA stuff, mainly from Campfire and Thrift Shop. Flowers and leaves were from a friend. I really like how OA collections can be mixed and matched, to create unique layouts.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: